Head start to sustainability.
We remove the bottlenecks that prevent you from leveraging building data to reach your business and sustainability goals.
Owners and operators
We help building owners jumpstart their smart building journey without
investing in new automation or control systems. Our independent data
layer acts as a proxy between the physical building technology and the
digital services, eliminating vendor lock-ins, reducing deployment
costs, and adding transparency and accountability.
All decisions are better when backed up with real data.
- We survey the state of control systems in your buildings for free. Then we provide a proposal for connecting them.
- Buildings are connected to the independent data layer. Minute-level measurement data starts to flow into a database.
- You can select suitable service providers for your buildings from our network or put them out for tender using real data.
- Your buildings are now in the digital age. You can add or swap services for free and without losing collected data.
Digital solutions are the fastest and most cost-effective way of saving
the environment and making the lives of building owners easier. We help
service providers to scale their intelligent services into more
buildings and find new customers via our network. Building owners can
deploy multiple value-adding applications from different vendors to the
same facility simultaneously, allowing for more specialized services.
We work hard to make the partner integrations as practical as possible.
- We choose the best way to connect our services. Options include MQTT and virtual BACnet devices.
- During the first joint customer case, we develop processes and ensure that the integration works as intended.
- We enter into a collaboration agreement that we can tailor to accommodate the needs and requirements of your business.
- You can now offer your services to buildings with legacy control systems. You will receive new bids from our network.
District heating companies
Due to the complexities of dealing with different legacy unit
controllers at metering points, introducing demand-side flexibility to a
district heating network might feel like a megaproject. Not anymore.
With one modular solution, Nobody retrofits a wide range of heating controllers with cloud connectivity, adds pressure sensors to the primary circuit, and captures real-time data from the energy meter.
Virtual power plant
- Unless you already have one, we can find a suitable virtual power plant (VPP) provider from our network.
- We execute a pilot where we integrate a few buildings into the VPP and your production management system.
- Communicate the value of demand-side flexibility to your customers. Additional services can offset the costs.
- The basic solution takes just minutes to install. If we find unsupported systems, we tackle them for free.